Sunday, February 22, 2009

THE FIRST POST OF INSANITY





Hey there internets.






Hows it going....uh huh...ok.... Yeah alright thanks for that. Why am i here? I dunno, why are you here? Why are my friends here? Guess we're all attention whores... or maybe this is therapudic. Theraeoudi..c... hmmm theres probably a spell checker on this thing, but that'd take out the personality i guess.




THATS RIGHT, I CANT SPELL.




Bet you feel better about yourself already. What can i say, theres not much to me but then again a whole lot more than there needs to be. Would you like to know?
Well youre gunna know anyway so lets get started.
I like to pick my nose, im lazy, but im a great cook. Maybe i flick my nose candy in the food for extra flavour? Bet your mouth is watering now.




Sicko.




I like to draw, im not great, but im not terrible either. Thats where i always seem to be, caught in the middle of two extremes.
I dont do very much of anything, im pretty lazy i suppose, countered by short spurts of random spurs of action.
I can sit around for a week and do nothing and the next week will be the busiest of my life. I dont plan things, plans are a pathway to disappointment and let downs, i would rather drift through life.
Im a drifter for sure. Im into almost everything i can be into, music movies, animations - try not to be sucked into any one genre of anything, life is far to interesting for that and i hate to be labeled.

As you can guess from my title, i have one child, one husband (Rather, Fiance but thats another story) and a dog.
Its not much, and its nothing new, but its a dream for most and acceptable for me, and of course, such is human nature - I WANT MORE -
Be it wealth, health, child or pet. My expectations from my significant other or even from friends, always wanting more.

I bet youre just pissing your pants with excitement.





So, my daughter is currently Two. I am 23, young mum, but once again not too young, not too old.
Theres that fucking middle ground again!!

But my kid, well. What can i say. Shes a real angel. Smart and full of energy... Yeah i dont know who she gets it from either.
Nothing makes her happier than running around aimlessly laughing herself silly until she falls over into my arms.
Adorable right? Damn right.

So who fathered this little ray of sunshine, well there you go. Right there. The man who my life revolves slowly around, if Shes my sun, i suppose hes my earth.
I dont know much about love, what it is or what its supposed to be, but when you feel as if someone is simply a extension of yourself. Nothing can make you more comfortable, and thats love enough for me.
Not that im saying i dont love him either! I always have, and always will...

I suppose that only leaves us with the dog...






Well what can i say, shes a dog.
Although im pretty sure she was a human in her past life.
And a lesbian.
Yeah, my dog is a major dyke, nothing gets her tail wagging harder than a new vagina to shove her face into when one comes to call.

But thats ok.
She's a sweet fuzzball, no matter what she likes.
As far as introductions go. Thats probably one of the longest and most boring, but hey, didnt i tell you that from the beginning?
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment