When the prospect of a holiday with my fiance and my baby came up, the picturesque ideas that popped into my head certainly didn't include his uncle lurking around, dragging us around sightseeing.
Please don't misunderstand, i appreciate the gesture, but i can think of about a million things id rather do than spend half my holiday with smalltalk, awkward conversation and trying not to notice the fact that this man is talking to my chest.
Gross.
Not to mention my fiance doesn't understand why I'm upset at all, he thinks I'm being ridiculous. I don't think its too much to ask for time together alone, god knows our relationship needs it.
The romantic thoughts i had dreamed up replaced by small talk with the uncle and being dragged around from place to place by a man who doesn't understand small children too well. (Oh god the tantrums)
I guess if we want a decent holiday we'll have to save up and do it all ourselves.
Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG :( as if anyone wants to be dragged round to see the sights 0_o one day lily can have a sleepover here :D hehehe see first i kidnap ze dog now i offer to hijack spawn next it will be the hidden choccie stash mwhaahahaha
ReplyDelete